Project Manager will manage the day to day production on specific projects to meet deadlines accurately. Responsibilities include reviewing shop drawings, project submittals, etc. for document compliance; documenting code review and compliance; communicating and coordinating with management, clients, consultants and contractors related to daily business operations. Project Manager will guide, support and manage job captain(s) and designers intern(s) duties to ensure accurate preparation of project construction documents and communication with and coordination of the preparation of documents with consultants, contractors and team members. Troubleshooting production issues may require visiting city/clients as necessary.
Candidates must have excellent graphic, written and verbal communication skills and possess a strong desire to excel and lead in a fast paced, challenging and client-focused environment.
- Ability to manage a design team with a collaborative leadership style which puts value on relationships, both internal and external as well as ensures high-quality design
- Exceptional graphic presentation
- Ability to communicate effectively in presentations and in writing
- Ability to develop and complete projects without continued direct supervision
- Advanced knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art signage, color and materials to carryout design intent.
- Proven ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in hi-rise, hospitality and multifamily projects required
- Must have Bachelor or Masters degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Ability to use Revit, Photoshop, In Design, Autocad.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits offered
Send Resume to Employment employment@KobiKarp.com