- Collect outstanding balances as quickly as possible by applying collection best practices.
- Understand customer agreements and apply those to any collection projects.
- Analyze and identify AR Portfolio trends to assist in improving cash collections.
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for Accounts Receivable department.
- Utilize various AR reports to target aged balances for collection in order to meet and maintain performance goals as set by AR Management.
- Evaluate denials and partial payments to determine if further reimbursement is valid and properly appeal within relative state Worker’s Compensation guidelines to facilitate payment from customers.
- Alert management to irregularities, customer trends and areas of concern.
- Maintain communication with direct Manager and promptly follow-up with other departments as needed.
- Design and run customized reports for financial operation management as well as executive.
- Respond and fulfill any inter department requests.
- Format, understand and be able to present data in a clear manner to management and customers.
- Design workflow to collect outstanding AR using available resources.
- Be able to launch project and meet deadlines while anticipating any complications that may arise.
- Develop secondary course of action if unforeseen variables affect successful execution of collection.
- Design tracking and follow up methods to ensure projects completion.
- Understand current workflow with he reporting team and attempt to improve.
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Excel skills required.
- Solid understanding of state laws and fee schedules and their impacts on billing and collections is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must be able to follow instruction, prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
Specific Work Experience:
- Minimum of 5 successful years in Accounts Receivable.
- BA in Accounting Required.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary based on experience
- Benefits Offered: Medical
- Employment Type: Full-Time
Send resume to employment@KobiKarp.com.