Architect will manage the day to day production on specific projects to meet deadlines accurately. Responsibilities include reviewing shop drawings, project submittals, etc. for document compliance; documenting code review and compliance; communicating and coordinating with management, clients, consultants and contractors related to daily business operations. Project Manager will guide, support and manage job captain(s) and architectural intern(s) duties to ensure accurate preparation of project construction documents and communication with and coordination of the preparation of documents with consultants, contractors and team members. Troubleshooting production issues may require visiting city/clients as necessary.
Candidates must have excellent graphic, written and verbal communication skills and possess a strong desire to excel and lead in a fast paced, challenging and client-focused environment.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in hi-rise, hospitality and multifamily architecture required
- Must have Bachelor or Masters Degree in Architecture
- Ability to use Revit, Photoshop, 3d Studio or other 3D Modeling
- Strong Client service skills
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits offered
Send Resume to Employment