An architectural intern will be in the office daily assisting on all aspects of architectural design, from presentations for clients to working with the construction team. This work can include hands-on architectural work, such as drafting and 3D modeling, to the business side such as preparing for presentations and maintaining project files. An intern may also be conducting research on sites, such as zoning laws and rules that apply for out-of-state projects.
Candidates must have excellent graphic, written and verbal communication skills and possess a strong desire to excel and lead in a fast-paced, challenging and client-focused environment.
- In pursuit of a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- A strong knowledge of the major 3D modeling software including AutoCAD, Autodesk and Google SketchUp, Microsoft Office, among others.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations, and vendors
Send Resume to Employment