- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or related design field
- 0-3 years of Interior Design experience
- Maintains effective communication with project team members
- Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
- Experience with AutoCad, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to build successful relationships.
- Outstanding conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated time management and detail-oriented skills
- Computer based skills (i.e., AutoCad, Photoshop, software, writing skills )
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet frequently occurring deadlines.
- Develops and manages furniture and interior fittings packages
- Works closely with senior staff supporting design and technical tasks
- Assists with document preparation
- Conducts research for the project team
- Organizes files, materials, and displays
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits offered
Send Resume to Employment